Sawyer Squeeze™ Filter System
The 3.5 ounce Sawyer Squeeze Water Filtration System is the most technologically advanced and durable, yet incredibly simple to use water filtration solution on the market. Don’t ever pop a pill, pump a filter, or wait for filtered water again. With a life expectancy of 1,000,000 gallons, the Sawyer Squeeze filter is truly a lifetime of water in the palm of your hand.
~~ Winner of BACKPACKER Magazine’s highly sought after Editors’ Choice Award in 2012. ~~
- Lightweight Durable Collapsible Pouches (reusable)
- Sawyer 0.10 Absolute Micron Hollow Fiber Membrane
- Screw On/Off Water Filter
- Replaceable Pop Up Drinking Spout
- Cleaning Syringe
- Includes collapsible pouches that are made from durable Mylar foil (100% BPA FREE), can be rolled tightly for easy packing, and can be reused hundreds of times
- The Squeeze System has a removable push/pull cap built right in, so you can spray water straight into your mouth or use it to fill a water bottle; fills most water bottles in 30 seconds.
- The PointONE filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- We’ve included syringe to backflush the filter for an ability to maintain the filter in the field as well as to promote a high-flow rate
- The PointOne will also fit the threads on most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store; great for international travel
- Incredibly easy to use, The Squeeze System comes with simple cleaning and maintenance instructions
- Filter Material: Hollow Fiber
- Removes: Bacteria, protozoa, E. Coli, giardia, vibrio cholerea, Salmonella typhi
- Cartridge Life: 1,000,000 gallons
- Compatibility: Water bottles, inline, straw, pouch
- Claimed Weight: 3 oz
- Recommended Use: Hiking, backpacking, ultralight backpacking, camping, emergency preparedness
- Product #: [SP131] – 3 pouches (64oz, 32oz, and 16oz) OR [SP129] – 1 pouch (32oz)
- Origin: Made in USA.