Store Manager, Lexington, VA
- Customer service driven?
- Energetic? Enthusiastic and extremely proactive?
- A self-starter? Must be able to figure things out on your own.
- Computer Savvy? We use Excel, Word, Publisher, Intuit POS and more.
- Goal oriented? We set sales goals every month
- Highly organized? Retail management is a lot of work and includes scheduling & supervising staff, ordering supplies & merchandise, customer service, follow up and much more.
- Hard Working? Doing what it takes to get the job done.
We are a small, but fast paced outfitter selling high quality products for camping hiking and travel with a focus on everyday lifestyle clothing. We are in search for a self-driven, highly organized individual.
Primary responsibilities include: sales, supervision, store operations, team building, and marketing. Must be willing to work weekends & some holidays.
- Opportunity to learn to run your own store
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Insurance cost sharing
- Store discount & clothing allowance
- Competitive retail salary, $28K – $32K
- Sales goal bonuses
Walkabout is a totally smoke-free workplace.