Free “Cooking in the Outdoors” Demo
Saturday, July 26th, 2– 7:00pm — stop by any time!
On July 26th, our Valley View location will be making meals, answering questions and providing ideas for camp (and kid) friendly dinner options. Whether you’re a professional campfire chef or new to the outdoor scene, you’ll walk away from the demonstration with tons of delicious ideas and a full belly.
- Hungry Hikers Murray’s Hurried Curry (coconut chicken curry)
- Backpacker’s Pantry Pad Thai (Thai seasonings over rice noodles with vegetables and roasted peanuts)
- Backpacker’s Pantry Spaghetti and Sauce (noodles covered with a rich tomato sauce)
- Hungry Hikers Beef Stroganoff (noodles cooked in rich beef and velvety mushroom sauce)
- Jetboil Flash Cooking System
Whether you’re out on the river or up on the summit, the Jetboil Flash Cooking System gives you hot drinks or a quick, satisfying meal in just over 2 minutes.
- MSR WhisperLite
Backpackers, climbers, hikers and adventuretravelers alike have come to rely on its easy-to-use design and durable, stainless steel and brass construction to deliver dependable performance in most any situation.
- MSR PocketRocket
The PocketRocket backpacking stove provides full cooking functionality in an incredibly efficient form. Barely noticeable in your pack, it delivers impressively in camp. Precision flame control goes from torch to simmer while the Wind Clip wind shield boosts efficiency in breezy conditions.
FREE Recipes for Trail Pizza & Grilled Banana Boats!
FREE MSR Aquatabs!
FREE 3.9 oz condensed gas canister with the purchase of a JetBoil cooking system!
Hope to see you on Saturday … just stop by any time between 2 and 7 pm! Bring your questions and your appetite!